This will include work on well-known writers, contributions to literary history, and some attempts at theory, mainly in the field of poetry and short fiction.
- Upton Sinclair and Corporate America
- Poetry - Modern poetry, meditation, genre, blues poetry
- Frans Verwilt, a Dutch painter of the 17c and his paintings
- Sketch - A Nineteenth-Century Genre in the Twentieth
- Some recent issues will appear in the blog.
There is more to come, see the menu above!
I am moving some of the unpublished material to another site http://wolfgangkarrer.npage.de/
See also my page on intertextuality ...